Update Your Email Preferences
Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Onboard Systems is committed to customer satisfaction, and that includes our ongoing email communications with you. Because your time is valuable, we strive to limit our ongoing promotional email campaigns, but if you feel you are getting too much email from us (or not enough), you can view and manage the campaigns you are currently subscribed to at any time.
Our five ongoing campaigns include:
- Subscriptions to The Hook — The Hook is our quarterly newsletter, typically sent out in March, June, September, and December (4 times per year).
- Product Catalog Notifications — We send subscribers an email when we issue our new product catalog so they can download a copy or request one in the mail (1 time per year).
- Photo Contest — Our annual photo contest lets you submit your best helicopter external loadwork photos for use in our catalog. If one or more of your photos is selected, you'll receive some very nice prizes (1 time per year).
- Customer Surveys — Help shape the direction of our new products, and provide feedback on product improvements. We award 6 random survey responders with some very nice prizes (2-4 surveys per year).
- Tradeshows — We notify customers about the tradeshows and conventions we will be attending each year, which include the Heli-Expo (US), HAC (Canada), Rotortech (Australia), and other regional shows (3-5 times per year).
The first step is to check to see if you are currently subscribed to any of our email lists by entering your email in this box:
If you are not subscribed to any of our lists, you will be presented with a sign-up form. If you are already signed up for one or more of our campaign lists, you will see a box like this:
To review your subscriptions, simply click the link and you will receive an email with a secure link to your subscriber options panel. The reason we do it this way is to ensure that you and only you can update your information or confirm a new subscription. Your panel will show the name, email, company, and country for your subscription(s). You can update this information, as well as the subscriptions you are signed up for, by clicking on the appropriate checkboxes. You can also unsubscribe by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the panel.
How to Upgrade Your Equipment
We strive to make it simple and cost-effective for our customers to upgrade their equipment.
Convenient Email Invoices
How to get an invoice before your order arrives to help with customs paperwork and internal receiving processes.
Increased Rated Load for TALON 3K Remote Hooks
We've increased the rated load for the TALON 3K Remote Cargo Hook series from 3,000 lb. to 3,300 lb. / 1,500 kg.
Get the 411 on Surefire Products
Here is a complete reference list of aircraft and cargo hook kits currently featuring Surefire.
Plan to meet us at these upcoming tradeshow events around the world.
Shop Talk: Load Cell TBOs
Load cells are not field serviceable and must be returned to the factory for overhaul.
Get the 411 about all the documentation updates and service bulletins that have taken place since the last issue.
Counter-to-Counter Shipping Available
For when you need parts fast, Onboard Systems now offers counter-to-counter shipping.
Send Us Your Photos & Videos
If you've got some great helicopter photos or videos of helicopters at work, we'd love to hear from you!
External Load Mission Wallpapers
Exclusive desktop wallpapers featuring external load mission photos for your desktop.
Service Life Update for Barry Longlines
Barry has modified the service life calculation for their synthetic helicopter longlines.
Wanted: Reviews & Testimonials
We would love to hear about how our products or services have helped you.
Get The Hook
Stay informed! Sign up for our quarterly newsletter, The Hook.
Tracking Water Drops
How to use the C-39 cockpit indicator to track water drops for contracts.
Return for Service Shipping Tips
International "Return for Service" shipments can be tricky. Here are some tips.
Chrome Themes for Your Browser
Exclusive Chrome themes featuring external load mission photos for your browser.