Instructions for Returning Products to the Factory
If an Onboard Systems product must be returned to the factory for any reason (including returns, service, overhaul, etc.), please use the form below to generate an RMA number. You can also contact us to obtain an RMA number, if you prefer.
After you have obtained the RMA number, please be sure to:
- Package the component carefully to ensure safe transit
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the box or on the mailing label
- Include the RMA number and reason for the return on your purchase or work order
- Include your name, address, phone, fax and email (as applicable)
- Return the components freight, cartage, insurance and customs prepaid to:
13915 NW 3rd Court
Vancouver, Washington 98685
You Might Also Like
Download our Booklet
Get the 411 on all your overhaul options in one place when you download our booklet, "Your Guide to Overhaul Options."
Repair Price List
Find out what your overhaul or repair will cost by downloading our "Repair Department Pricing" list.
Return for Service Shipping Tips
International "Return for Service" shipments can be tricky. Here are some tips.
Overhaul Exchange Pool
If you just can't be without a cargo hook, check out our overhaul exchange pool.
For Fastest Service
Pre-pay for your overhaul service online so we can ship it out as soon as it's ready.
Get a generic or customized permission letter to use Onboard's STCs here.
Want to find out more about our trade-in and upgrade programs? Download our "Trade-in Program Sheet."