Instructions for Returning Products to the Factory
If an Onboard Systems product must be returned to the factory for any reason (including returns, service, overhaul, etc.), please use the form below to generate an RMA number. You can also contact us to obtain an RMA number, if you prefer.
After you have obtained the RMA number, please be sure to:
- Package the component carefully to ensure safe transit
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the box or on the mailing label
- Include the RMA number and reason for the return on your purchase or work order
- Include your name, address, phone, fax and email (as applicable)
- Return the components freight, cartage, insurance and customs prepaid to:
13915 NW 3rd Court
Vancouver, Washington 98685
You Might Also Like
Get a generic or customized permission letter to use Onboard's STCs here.
Register Your Products
Register your products to receive service and documentation updates at no charge.
Please check this page for the latest operational impacts due to our COVID-19 response.
Get the 411 on Surefire Products
Here is a complete reference list of aircraft and cargo hook kits currently featuring Surefire.
Service Alerts & Bulletins
Safety is our first priority. Sign up to receive notices about service alerts and bulletins here.
For Fastest Service
Pre-pay for your overhaul service online so we can ship it out as soon as it's ready.
Return for Service Shipping Tips
International "Return for Service" shipments can be tricky. Here are some tips.