Instructions for Returning Products to the Factory
If an Onboard Systems product must be returned to the factory for any reason (including returns, service, overhaul, etc.), please use the form below to generate an RMA number. You can also contact us to obtain an RMA number, if you prefer.
After you have obtained the RMA number, please be sure to:
- Package the component carefully to ensure safe transit
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the box or on the mailing label
- Include the RMA number and reason for the return on your purchase or work order
- Include your name, address, phone, fax and email (as applicable)
- Return the components freight, cartage, insurance and customs prepaid to:
13915 NW 3rd Court
Vancouver, Washington 98685
You Might Also Like
Counter-to-Counter Shipping Available
For when you need parts fast, Onboard Systems now offers counter-to-counter shipping.
Service Alerts & Bulletins
Safety is our first priority. Sign up to receive notices about service alerts and bulletins here.
Get a generic or customized permission letter to use Onboard's STCs here.
Get An RMA Number
Need an RMA number to return your Onboard Systems equipment for service? Get one here!
Repair Price List
Find out what your overhaul or repair will cost by downloading our "Repair Department Pricing" list.
Overhaul Exchange Pool
If you just can't be without a cargo hook, check out our overhaul exchange pool.
Please check this page for the latest operational impacts due to our COVID-19 response.