Overhaul Reminder Service
Onboard Systems maintains a customer list of equipment sold and and product serial numbers so that we can contact you if a service alert or service bulletin is issued, or to remind you if maintenance may be required. If you have received a service reminder postcard for your Onboard Systems equipment, here is a quick list with information, pricing, and other options:
- To review your overhaul options, please download a copy of our booklet, Your Guide to Overhaul Options.
- For information about our certified FAA Part 145 Repair Station policies and pricing, please download our Repair Department Pricing.
- For information about our trade-in and upgrade programs, please download our Trade-in Program Sheet.
- For fastest overhaul service, please generate an RMA number online and print out a copy of the RMA form to include in the shipping box with your equipment, and pre-pay for your services online. To view our shipping address, please click here.
- Please click here for information about our Cargo Hook Exchange Pool or expedited exchange services.
If you received a service reminder for Onboard Systems equipment you no longer own or operate, please complete the form below and we will update our records.
You Might Also Like
Overhaul Exchange Pool
If you just can't be without a cargo hook, check out our overhaul exchange pool.
Get An RMA Number
Need an RMA number to return your Onboard Systems equipment for service? Get one here!
For Fastest Service
Pre-pay for your overhaul service online so we can ship it out as soon as it's ready.
Want to find out more about our trade-in and upgrade programs? Download our "Trade-in Program Sheet."
Service Alerts & Bulletins
Safety is our first priority. Sign up to receive notices about service alerts and bulletins here.