Overhaul Reminder Service
Onboard Systems maintains a customer list of equipment sold and and product serial numbers so that we can contact you if a service alert or service bulletin is issued, or to remind you if maintenance may be required. If you have received a service reminder postcard for your Onboard Systems equipment, here is a quick list with information, pricing, and other options:
- To review your overhaul options, please download a copy of our booklet, Your Guide to Overhaul Options.
- For information about our certified FAA Part 145 Repair Station policies and pricing, please download our Repair Department Pricing.
- For information about our trade-in and upgrade programs, please download our Trade-in Program Sheet.
- For fastest overhaul service, please generate an RMA number online and print out a copy of the RMA form to include in the shipping box with your equipment, and pre-pay for your services online. To view our shipping address, please click here.
- Please click here for information about our Cargo Hook Exchange Pool or expedited exchange services.
If you received a service reminder for Onboard Systems equipment you no longer own or operate, please complete the form below and we will update our records.
You Might Also Like
Get a generic or customized permission letter to use Onboard's STCs here.
Register Your Products
Register your products to receive service and documentation updates at no charge.
Repair Price List
Find out what your overhaul or repair will cost by downloading our "Repair Department Pricing" list.
Counter-to-Counter Shipping Available
For when you need parts fast, Onboard Systems now offers counter-to-counter shipping.
Download our Booklet
Get the 411 on all your overhaul options in one place when you download our booklet, "Your Guide to Overhaul Options."