Overhaul Reminder Service
Onboard Systems maintains a customer list of equipment sold and and product serial numbers so that we can contact you if a service alert or service bulletin is issued, or to remind you if maintenance may be required. If you have received a service reminder postcard for your Onboard Systems equipment, here is a quick list with information, pricing, and other options:
- To review your overhaul options, please download a copy of our booklet, Your Guide to Overhaul Options.
- For information about our certified FAA Part 145 Repair Station policies and pricing, please download our Repair Department Pricing.
- For information about our trade-in and upgrade programs, please download our Trade-in Program Sheet.
- For fastest overhaul service, please generate an RMA number online and print out a copy of the RMA form to include in the shipping box with your equipment, and pre-pay for your services online. To view our shipping address, please click here.
- Please click here for information about our Cargo Hook Exchange Pool or expedited exchange services.
If you received a service reminder for Onboard Systems equipment you no longer own or operate, please complete the form below and we will update our records.
You Might Also Like
Get the 411 on Surefire Products
Here is a complete reference list of aircraft and cargo hook kits currently featuring Surefire.
Return for Service Shipping Tips
International "Return for Service" shipments can be tricky. Here are some tips.
For Fastest Service
Pre-pay for your overhaul service online so we can ship it out as soon as it's ready.
How to Upgrade Your Equipment
We strive to make it simple and cost-effective for our customers to upgrade their equipment.
Get a generic or customized permission letter to use Onboard's STCs here.