Logo Request Form
Thank you for your interest in using the Onboard Systems logo to promote your association with Onboard's lift equipment for helicopters. Because our logo is the most visible representation of who we are, it is essential that the use and design of the Onboard Systems logo be upheld consistently in print, web, and other media to protect our branding and corporate identity. To that extent, we ask that you agree to follow a few simple rules when using one of our official logos. If you have any questions, or have a proposed use that is not in strict conformance with these guidelines, please contact us.
- The logo with the approved tag line should be used when design permits.
- Please ensure that the registration symbol "®" is visible.
- The logo must appear by itself; it may not be combined with any other graphic or textual elements and may not be used as a design element of any other logo or trademark.
- You may not alter the logo in any way, including proportion, color, element, type, etc.
- You may not animate, morph, or in any other way distort the appearance.
- You may use only the logo formats provided by Onboard Systems.
By requesting to use the Onboard Systems logo, you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by these guidelines, which are further described in our Visual Identity Guide. If you are sharing the file with a designer or other approved entity, you acknowledge that you will share the guidelines with them and that they will abide by the guidelines.
Onboard Systems International, LLC reserves the right, at any time and without cause, to modify or suspend these guidelines and withdraw any permission granted under any agreement to use the Onboard Systems logo. Onboard Systems reserves the right to take action against any misuse or unfair, misleading, diluting, or infringing use of Onboard's trademarks or logos.
More for You
Wanted: Reviews & Testimonials
We would love to hear about how our products or services have helped you.
Service Alerts & Bulletins
Safety is our first priority. Sign up to receive notices about service alerts and bulletins here.
Get the 411 about all the documentation updates and service bulletins that have taken place since the last issue.
Overhauls Spoken Here
Time for an overhaul? Click here to explore your options, costs, and more.
Want to find out more about our trade-in and upgrade programs? Download our "Trade-in Program Sheet."
Get The Hook
Stay informed! Sign up for our quarterly newsletter, The Hook.
Our innovative solutions to improve safety and productivity have made us experts in design and development.