Onboard Systems operates a certified FAA Part 145 Repair Station to service, repair and overhaul all the equipment we manufacture. Our Part 145 Repair Station has also been certified by EASA to issue FAA Form 8130-3 Dual Release Certificates for service work. When you send your cargo hook to Onboard for overhaul, our highly trained factory technicians will restore it to like-new condition. Our standard overhaul service includes all recommended procedures listed in the cargo hook service manual or component maintenance manual, including:
- Disassembly, inspection, cleaning, lubrication, and reassembly
- Replacement of all threaded fasteners, bearings, and bushing springs included in our overhaul kits
- Non-destructive inspection and testing (NDT) of structural components
- Replacement of worn or corroded parts
- Performing any outstanding Service Bulletin compliance, as required
- Refinishing and re-anodizing
- Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP)
Onboard Systems now offers fixed pricing for standard cargo hook overhauls to streamline and expedite the overhaul process. For fastest turnaround:
- For fastest service, pre-pay for your service(s) online
- Print out an RMA form to include in the box with your equipment
- Ship your equipment directly to the factory.
As soon as your equipment arrives, we'll be able to route it out to the shop floor for prompt service.
Exchange Pool Programs
If you are unable to be without your cargo hook for the duration of an overhaul, Onboard Systems also offers an Exchange Pool Program for select cargo hook equipment. In addition, we also offer an Expedited Exchange Program service, if you need to have a replacement cargo hook on hand before you can send your hook in for service.
For more information about the overhaul process and other repair, inspection and maintenance services from Onboard Systems, please download our booklet, Your Guide to Overhaul Options.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Recommended for You
Register Your Products
Register your products to receive service and documentation updates at no charge.
Get An RMA Number
Need an RMA number to return your Onboard Systems equipment for service? Get one here!
Download our Booklet
Get the 411 on all your overhaul options in one place when you download our booklet, "Your Guide to Overhaul Options."
For Fastest Service
Pre-pay for your overhaul service online so we can ship it out as soon as it's ready.
Repair Price List
Find out what your overhaul or repair will cost by downloading our "Repair Department Pricing" list.