- Part Number
- Rated Load
- 800 lb. (363 kg)
- Service Life
- 4 years after first use
HEC Longline Kit (50-ft)
Product Number: 200-449-05
Call to confirm availability
Our longline kits for HEC missions include many essential components for properly rigging your aircraft to carry human external cargo, including the Y-Rope, a rigging plate, longline, weight bag, lanyard, and carabiners.View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- High-Performance LCP Fiber Rope:Fabricated using Vectran® LCP (liquid crystal polymer) synthetic fiber yarns to provide greater heat resistance as compared to HMPE fiber ropes. Super strong and ultra light, the ropes are treated with a polyurethane coating to resist abrasion and UV degradation.
- Heavy Duty Nylon Covers:Protects the rope structure from dirt, grit, and grime while deterring UV light degradation. Made from 1000d Cordura. Uses heavy duty YKK® #10c marine-grade zippers.
- Durable Construction:Fabricated with stainless steel thimbles and welded keeper rings to reduce potential thimble/rope disengagement. Wear pads at the connection point provide increased longevity.
- Hand-Spliced Rope:Splice terminations feature lock stitch and whip lock and are individually proof tested to confirm structural integrity.
- Color-Coordinated for Accurate Installation:Y-rope lines are color-coded and imprinted with block-lettered "Primary" and "Secondary" identifying text to ensure correct installation every time.
- Ultra-Durable Laser ID Tags:Labels are impervious to rot and mildew to last the life of the rope.
- Custom Sizes Available:HEC longlines can be ordered in custom lengths. Contact us for more information.