- Part Number
- Primary Hook Load (NHEC)
- 2,650 lb. (1,202 kg)
- Secondary Hook Load (HEC)
- 800 lb. (363 kg)
- Unit Weight
- 28 lb. (12.7 kg)
- Typical Overhaul
- 5 years/1,000 hours
Dual Cargo Hook Kit (Left Seat Operations)
Product Number: 200-456-00
Call to confirm availability
Onboard Systems has developed two Human External Cargo (HEC) hook kits for the Bell 407 aircraft. This kit is configured for left-seat operations and is built around a dual installation of our TALON® LC Hydraulic Hook. It also has a master cylinder that can be removed with the cyclic. This kit provides an STC-certified solution for a variety of CFR Part 133 external load missions, including HEC, high-value cargo transport, utility line work, short haul, and search & rescue.View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes Send Me A Quote Add to Cart
- Complete Dual-Hook Solution:Comes with everything you'll need to upgrade your aircraft to a dual cargo hook system, including primary and secondary cargo hooks, attach point fittings, master and slave cylinders, external electrical release harnesses, and hardware.
- STC Certified for HEC Missions:This cargo hook system meets the 14 CFR part 27 certification requirements for Human External Cargo (HEC).
- Combined Dual Master Cylinder:User-friendly dual master cylinder combines the backup hydraulic release for both hooks along with the electrical release for the secondary hook into a single unit.
- HEC Longline Options:Choose one of our HEC longlines, or use a longline approved by the local aviation authority.
- NHEC Load Options:With the Y-rope attached to both cargo hooks, the dual cargo hook system load limit is 800 lb. (363 kg) for both HEC and non-HEC (NHEC) missions. When an NHEC load is attached to only the primary cargo hook, the normal aircraft load limit applies.
- TALON® LC Hydraulic Hook:Our hydraulic hook greatly increases load security by using a hydraulically activated release mechanism instead of a traditional manual release cable.