- Part Number
- Design Load
- 1,660 lb. (750 kg)
- Unit Weight
- 12 lb. (5.44 kg)
- Typical Overhaul
- 5 years/1,000 hours
Airbus Helicopters H130 (EC130 B4)
Cargo Hook Sling Kit with TALON LC Hydraulic Hook
Product Number: 200-322-00
Call to confirm availability
Onboard's cargo hook sling kit offers many improvements over the original OEM design. We added long-life bushings at each wearing joint and upgraded the anodizing to protect against salt corrosion in marine environments. We also included built-in travel limits so that the cargo hook sling system won't damage the cargo hook or control cables—minimizing the risk of an inadvertent release. Our cargo hook sling kit is designed to mount to the single point hard point on the belly of the aircraft.
NOTE: Approved for new installation or as a replacement on the EC130 B4 aircraftView Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Expand Your Capabilities:With its smaller profile and lower cost, a cargo hook sling kit is an economical way to add external load capabilities to your aircraft with minimal impact to other equipment mounted on the fuselage.
- Built-in Protection:Travel limits and bumper ring keep the hook and cables from striking the airframe, protecting your aircraft and your cargo hook system.
- Extended Time Between Overhauls:Teflon-lined, self-lubricating bushings at all wearing joints extend the typical overhaul life.
- Integrated Onboard Weighing System:Allows pilots to instantly know the exact weight of the cargo on the hook. Reduces the risk of overload airframe stress and helps the pilot make more informed aircraft loading decisions.
- TALON® LC Hydraulic Hook:Our hydraulic hook greatly increases load security by using a hydraulically activated release mechanism instead of a traditional manual release cable.
- The Onboard Advantage:Our cargo hook kits can be installed on new or existing aircraft using standard hand tools. Time between overhauls is five years or 1,000 operating hours. And because Onboard Systems maintains a large inventory of cargo hook kits and spare parts, we can usually ship your order out quickly.
- Built-in Bumper Ring :Polymer bumper ring helps keep both the hook and control cables from impacting the aircraft belly and causing damage that could lead to an inadvertent load release.