Jet Ranger Replacement Cargo Hook Kit
Tuesday, March 15, 2016
Our redesigned replacement cargo hook kit for the Jet Ranger (P/N 200-267-02 ) gives you many improvements over our original replacement cargo hook kit.
Onboard Systems has upgraded our replacement cargo hook kit for the Jet Ranger with a streamlined configuration that offers operators a significant improvement in ground clearance. Built around our TALON® LC Keeperless Cargo Hook, our replacement kit for the Bell 206 A & B aircraft includes a redesigned universal link that eliminates the need for extra connectors. The optional Onboard Weighing System for this kit uses our pin load cell technology to replace the attach bolt, further increasing ground clearance.Other advantages include:
- Redesigned Universal Link — The “Y” adapter from our original kit has been replaced with a streamlined, universal link, giving you fewer parts to manage, plus 5 more inches of ground clearance.
- Airframe & Hook Protection — Built-in travel limits keep the hook from striking the airframe and relieve strain on the hook control cables.
- Onboard Weighing System Option — Uses our pin load cell technology to replace the attach bolt, eliminating the need for extra linkage. Maximize load efficiency while reducing airframe stress by knowing the exact weight of your load.
- TALON LC Keeperless Hook — Our third generation cargo hook sets the standard in reliability — a high quality, lighter weight and lower cost hook that also costs less to maintain over the life of the product.
- Improved Ground Clearance — Offers additional clearance from the lowest hanging point of the cargo hook, which is important for operations in remote field locations where prepared landing pads are few and far between.
- Easy Maintenance & Overhaul — Onboard cargo hooks can be overhauled in the field, at our factory or by a qualified repair facility using simple hand tools. Quick parts availability minimizes downtime!
- Easy Field Installation — Available in easy-to-install kits for new installation or replacement of existing hook equipment.
- Release Safety — Onboard cargo hooks are designed to release 2.5 times rated load. In an emergency situation, such as a longline snag, Onboard hooks give pilots a significant margin of safety in which to release the cargo load.
- Trade-In Credit — Onboard Systems offers trade-in credits for competitor products, as well as upgrades. Please see our Trade-in Program Sheet for more details.
Contact us for more information.
Tagsreplacement cargo hook kitsvol13-iss1jetrangerbell 206 a&b
Chrome Themes for Your Browser
Exclusive Chrome themes featuring external load mission photos for your browser.
Send Us Your Photos & Videos
If you've got some great helicopter photos or videos of helicopters at work, we'd love to hear from you!
How to Upgrade Your Equipment
We strive to make it simple and cost-effective for our customers to upgrade their equipment.
Tracking Water Drops
How to use the C-39 cockpit indicator to track water drops for contracts.
Get the 411 about all the documentation updates and service bulletins that have taken place since the last issue.
Counter-to-Counter Shipping Available
For when you need parts fast, Onboard Systems now offers counter-to-counter shipping.
External Load Mission Wallpapers
Exclusive desktop wallpapers featuring external load mission photos for your desktop.