- Part Number
- Design Load
- 2,000 lb. (907 kg)
- Unit Weight
- 7.2 lb. (3.3 kg)
- Typical Overhaul
- 5 years/1,000 hours
TALON LC Hydraulic Hook Cargo Hook Kit with Surefire, Attach Point, & Onboard Weighing System
Product Number: 200-379-10
Call to confirm availability
Reduce ongoing maintenance costs with Onboard's reliable cargo hook kits for MD aircraft. Our cargo hook kits can be installed on new aircraft or used to upgrade older equipment with all the latest safety and design innovations. Onboard's cargo hook kits are OEM approved and are also a factory option for new MD500 series aircraft.View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes Send Me A Quote Add to Cart
- Surefire® Release Technology:An integrated electronic circuit is added inside the cargo hook to guard against inadvertent releases by requiring a firm, half-second press of the hook release button.
- Easy Field Installation:Available in easy-to-install kits for new installation or replacement of existing hook equipment.
- Easy Maintenance & Overhaul:Onboard cargo hooks can be overhauled in the field, at our factory, or by a qualified repair facility using simple hand tools. Quick parts availability minimizes downtime!
- Lower Maintenance Costs:Simplified design, reduced total part count, and extended service intervals greatly reduce ongoing maintenance expense as compared to older designs.
- C-40 Cockpit Indicator:This kit includes our innovative C-40 Cockpit Indicator, which offers hook TBO tracking, dual digital and analog weight display, and a host of other features.
- Includes Attach Point:The attach point comes with built-in travel stops to help prevent both the hook and control cables from impacting the aircraft frame, and provides an additional .75-inch clearance for the cables. Bushings at the hook pivot point and link make it easier and less expensive to perform ongoing maintenance.
- TALON® LC Hydraulic Hook with Surefire:Our hydraulic hook greatly increases load security by using a hydraulically activated release mechanism instead of a traditional manual release cable, as well as our Surefire release technology.
- The Onboard Advantage:Our cargo hook kits can be installed on new or existing aircraft using standard hand tools. Time between overhauls is five years or 1,000 operating hours. And because Onboard Systems maintains a large inventory of cargo hook kits and spare parts, we can usually ship your order out quickly.