- Part Number
- Design Load
- 2,000 lb. (907 kg)
- Unit Weight
- 5.3 lb. (2.4 kg)
- Typical Overhaul
- 5 years/1,000 hours
TALON LC Hydraulic Cargo Hook Kit
Product Number: 200-300-00
Reduce ongoing maintenance costs with Onboard’s reliable cargo hook kits for the MD500. Kits can be installed on new aircraft or used to upgrade older equipment with all the latest safety and design innovations. Onboard's cargo hook kits are OEM approved and are also a factory option for new MD500 series aircraft. They include a TALON cargo hook and hydraulic release cable. If your helicopter has not been previously equipped with a hook, a hook mount point is also available for purchase, as well as an optional Onboard Weighing System.View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Easy Field Installation:Available in easy-to-install kits for new installation or replacement of existing hook equipment.
- Easy Maintenance & Overhaul:Onboard cargo hooks can be overhauled in the field, at our factory, or by a qualified repair facility using simple hand tools. Quick parts availability minimizes downtime!
- Release Safety:Onboard cargo hooks are designed to release 2.5 times rated load. In an emergency situation, such as a longline snag, Onboard hooks give pilots a significant margin of safety in which to release the cargo load.
- Onboard Weighing System Option:Know the exact weight of your load! Our pin load cell replaces the attach bolt, eliminating extra linkage.
- TALON® LC Hydraulic Hook:Our hydraulic hook greatly increases load security by using a hydraulically activated release mechanism instead of a traditional manual release cable.
- The Onboard Advantage:Our cargo hook kits can be installed on new or existing aircraft using standard hand tools. Time between overhauls is five years or 1,000 operating hours. And because Onboard Systems maintains a large inventory of cargo hook kits and spare parts, we can usually ship your order out quickly.