- Part Number
- Design Load
- 2,500 lb. (1,134 kg)
- Ultimate Strength
- 9,375 lb. (4,252 kg)
- Unit Weight
- 1.23 lb. (.56 kg)
Cargo Hook Attach Point
Product Number: 200-231-02
Call to confirm availability
If you are looking to add external load work capabilities to your MD aircraft, Onboard's Cargo Hook Attach Point kit offers a compact, simple, yet effective design. It augments the MD aircraft with the structural capability needed to add a cargo hook and Onboard Weighing System. The cargo hook mount is a robust design with built-in bump stops to prevent the hook from damaging the fuselage.View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Easy Maintenance:Bushings at all wear joints are easily overhauled or replaced in the field and provide extended product life.
- Airframe & Hook Protection:Built-in travel limits keep the hook from striking the airframe and relieve strain on the hook control cables.
- Integrated Spacer Block:Positions the hook away from the aircraft belly to relieve strain and extend control cable life.
- Highly Versatile Mount Point:Certified for Onboard Systems and Breeze-Eastern cargo hooks.
- Rugged & Durable Construction:Precision manufactured from stainless steel alloys for the optimum combination of low weight and high strength.
- Installs Easily:Mounts directly on the aircraft fuselage with four mounting bolts.