- Part Number
- Unit Weight
- .47 lb. (.21 kg)
- Electrical Requirements
- 21-31 VDC
C-40 Cockpit Indicator
Product Number: 210-293-00
Increase productivity, safety, and accurate service reporting with digitally-precise weighing systems from Onboard Systems. The cockpit indicator is a key component of your Onboard Weighing System as it displays the weight of the cargo hook load to the pilot during external load missions.
View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
The C-40 model builds on the legacy of its predecessor, the C-39, and has been designed from the ground up to incorporate several new, operator-requested features using advanced microcontroller technology to measure and display the cargo weight.
- Drop-In Compatible:Uses the same electrical connector and mounting screws as the C-39 for a quick and easy upgrade without having to re-wire anything.
- Simplifies Hook TBO Tracking:Includes an "Hours of External Load" meter to keep track of time against the cargo hook Time Between Overhauls (TBO) schedule.
- Maximum Load Input:Easy to adjust as part of your daily weight-and-balance calculation process.
- Full Digit Display:Shows actual weight in real time; eliminates “times 10” calculations used on the C-39 Cockpit Indicator.
- Analog Bar Display:At-a-glance visual feedback changes color as maximum load is approached (see animated demonstration image above).
- Intuitive Interface:Just turn the knob to scroll through the options and push to select.
- Field Upgradeable:Download software upgrades from our website onto a thumbdrive and install.
- Adjustable Analog Out:Factory-adjustable zero and span options are available.
- Improved Contrast:Blanview LCD screen provides better visibility in sunlight.
- Data Logging:A software upgrade to record time, load weight, and GPS coordinates for pick up and drop off locations is planned for Summer 2018.