- Part Number
- Design Load
- 800 lb. (363 kg)
- Unit Weight
- 5.3 lb. (2.4 kg)
- Typical Overhaul
- 5 years/1,000 hours
Robinson R44 Raven II
Cargo Hook Kit with TALON LC Keeperless 28v Hook
Product Number: 200-327-00
Call to confirm availability
Operators know that Robinson helicopters are ideal light utility aircraft for external load work or training. You can leverage that capability and enjoy even greater profit potential by installing an Onboard Systems cargo hook kit. With latest generation innovations and improvements, our Robinson cargo hook kits are a must-have accessory for your aircraft.
NOTE: For 28v Robinson R44 Raven II aircraftView Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Featherweight System:Total kit weighs about five pounds.
- Ample Ground Clearance:Kit extends about seven inches from the aircraft fuselage, preserving aerodynamic lines. Other competing kits extend twice this amount.
- Complete Kit:Includes the cargo hook, attach point, manual and electrical release cable, plus optional Onboard Weighing System.
- Airframe & Hook Protection:Built-in travel limits keep the hook from striking the airframe and relieve strain on the hook control cables.
- Easy Field Installation:Available in easy-to-install kits for new installation or replacement of existing hook equipment.
- Easy Maintenance & Overhaul:Onboard cargo hooks can be overhauled in the field, at our factory, or by a qualified repair facility using simple hand tools. Quick parts availability minimizes downtime!
- Onboard Weighing System Option:Know the exact weight of your load! Our pin load cell replaces the attach bolt, eliminating extra linkage.
- The Onboard Advantage:Our cargo hook kits can be installed on new or existing aircraft using standard hand tools. Time between overhauls is five years or 1,000 operating hours. And because Onboard Systems maintains a large inventory of cargo hook kits and spare parts, we can usually ship your order out quickly.