- Part Number
- Design Load
- 2,557 lb. (1,160 kg)
- Unit Weight
- 7.2 lb. (3.3 kg)
- Minimum Release Load
- 0 lb. (0 kg)
- Typical Overhaul
- 5 years/1,000 hours
Airbus Helicopters AS350 B2 & previous
TALON LC Hydraulic Cargo Hook Replacement Kit with Surefire & Onboard Weighing System
Product Number: 200-298-10
Call to confirm availability
Maintaining or overhauling old, outdated cargo hooks is expensive—both in terms of cost and turnaround time. Why not save time and expense with a robust and readily available replacement cargo hook from Onboard Systems? With latest generation innovations and improvements, lower future overhaul costs, and quick availability to reduce downtime, Onboard Systems' replacement cargo hook kits are clearly the most cost-effective solution available.
NOTE: For B2 & previous aircraft w/OEM B2 Style Swing FrameView Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Surefire® Release Technology:An integrated electronic circuit is added inside the cargo hook to guard against inadvertent releases by requiring a firm, half-second press of the hook release button.
- Integrated Onboard Weighing System:Allows pilots to instantly know the exact weight of the cargo on the hook. Reduces the risk of overload airframe stress and helps the pilot make more informed aircraft loading decisions.
- Easy Maintenance & Overhaul:Onboard cargo hooks can be overhauled in the field, at our factory, or by a qualified repair facility using simple hand tools. Quick parts availability minimizes downtime!
- Easy Field Installation:Available in easy-to-install kits for new installation or replacement of existing hook equipment.
- Built-in Bumper Ring:Polymer bumper ring helps keep both the hook and control cables from impacting the swing frame and causing damage.
- Release Safety:Onboard cargo hooks are designed to release 2.5 times rated load. In an emergency situation, such as a longline snag, Onboard hooks give pilots a significant margin of safety in which to release the cargo load.
- TALON® LC Hydraulic Hook with Surefire:Our hydraulic hook greatly increases load security by using a hydraulically activated release mechanism instead of a traditional manual release cable, as well as our Surefire release technology.
- The Onboard Advantage:Our cargo hook kits can be installed on new or existing aircraft using standard hand tools. Time between overhauls is five years or 1,000 operating hours. And because Onboard Systems maintains a large inventory of cargo hook kits and spare parts, we can usually ship your order out quickly.