- Part Number
- Unit Weight
- 3 lb. (1.36 kg)
- Design Load
- 6,000 lb. (2,722 kg)
- Indicator Dimensions
- See Diagram
- Typical Overhaul
- 5 years/1,000 hours
Bell 204, 205, 212 & 412
Model E-77 Onboard Weighing System with C-40 Indicator
Product Number: 200-151-02
Call to confirm availability
Increase productivity, safety and accurate external load weight reporting with a digitally-accurate weighing system from Onboard Systems. This load weigh system is designed to integrate seamlessly with Onboard's cargo hook system for your Bell 204, 205, 212, or 412 helicopter. Lift with confidence every time while safely increasing your average loads and improving operational efficiency.
NOTE: For medium Bell aircraft equipped with Onboard suspension systems without a load weigh system. To upgrade a medium Bell equipped with a C-39 to a C-40 cockpit indicator, please refer to our article here.View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- C-40 Cockpit Indicator:This kit includes our innovative C-40 Cockpit Indicator, which offers hook TBO tracking, dual digital and analog weight display, and a host of other features.
- Safely Lift Heavier Average Loads:Ramp up productivity by eliminating guessing games about the weight of your load. When the pilot knows the exact weight being carried, there's no need to err on the side of caution.
- Highly Accurate:Digital technology in our weighing systems ensures consistently reliable measurements.
- Simplifies Hook TBO Tracking:Includes an "Hours of External Load" meter to keep track of time against the cargo hook Time Between Overhauls (TBO) schedule.
- Reduce Maintenance Costs:Never make load weight miscalculations again. Your pilots will know the load weight every time. Greatly reduce repairs from airframe overstress and overload.
- Includes All Hardware:All necessary hardware for a full installation is included. Comes with the load cell, cockpit indicator, and wiring harness.
- Improve Customer Relations:Eliminates disputes over weight promised or weight transported. You can report accurate statistics to your customer right away.
- Analog Bar Display:At-a-glance visual feedback changes color as maximum load is approached (see animated demonstration image above).