Visit us at the HAI Heli-Expo 2022 in Dallas
Thursday, January 13, 2022
Onboard Systems is exhibiting at the HAI Heli-Expo 2022 Conference on March 8-10 in Dallas, Texas. If you are attending the show in person, you can visit us at Booth 8010 to view our new CRFS-compatible Airbus H125 cargo hook swing kit, an advanced prototype of our forthcoming Airbus EC135 Replacement Dual Cargo Hook System, as well as meet with our sales team to get answers to any questions you may have about Onboard's products and services.
About the Conference
Looking for your next aircraft, vendor, mentor, job, or professional development or employment opportunity? You’ll find them all in Dallas, TX at HAI HELI-EXPO 2022! Endless networking and hundreds of education courses:
- Connect with 600+ industry suppliers on our comprehensive show floor
- Develop strategic connections with 15,000 industry professionals from 90+ countries
- Build partnerships with industry peers through 12 HAI working group meetings and other events
- Discover the issues that will shape the future by attending workshops, forums, and events
- Experience the latest the industry has to offer through demos and 60+ helicopters on the show floor
- Advance your professional goals by attending HAI Professional Education courses
- Earn continuing education credits, including courses and sessions approved for FAA AMT and WINGS credit
- Renew your inspection authorization certificate at the Manufacturer Technical Briefings
- Meet desirable employers or top-notch candidates at the career fair
- Work smarter by attending the HAI Rotor Safety Challenge’s 30+ expert-led safety sessions
We look forward to seeing you there in booth 8010.
Convenient Email Invoices
How to get an invoice before your order arrives to help with customs paperwork and internal receiving processes.
Load Cell TBOs
Load cells are not field serviceable and must be returned to the factory for overhaul.
Send Us Your Photos & Videos
If you've got some great helicopter photos or videos of helicopters at work, we'd love to hear from you!
Service Life Update for Barry Longlines
Barry has modified the service life calculation for their synthetic helicopter longlines.