- Part Number
- Primary Hook Load (NHEC)
- 2,205 lb. (1,000 kg)
- Secondary Hook Load (HEC)
- 1,323 lb. (600 kg)
- Unit Weight
- 8 lb. (3.6 kg)
- Typical Overhaul
- 5 years/1,000 hours
Airbus Helicopters EC135
TALON LC Keeperless Replacement Dual Cargo Hook Kit
Product Number: 200-467-00
Call to confirm availability
Maintaining or overhauling old, outdated cargo hooks is expensive — both in terms of cost and in turnaround time. Why not save time and expense with a robust and readily available replacement dual cargo hook system from Onboard Systems for your existing EC135 aircraft?
Built around a dual installation of our TALON® LC Keeperless Hook, this kit provides an STC-certified solution for a variety of CFR Part 133 external load missions, including HEC, high-value cargo transport, utility line work, short haul, and search & rescue.
With latest generation innovations and improvements, lower future overhaul costs, and quick availability to reduce downtime, our replacement cargo hook kits are clearly the most cost-effective solution available.
NOTE: For installation on dual cargo hook configuration only.View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes Send Me A Quote Add to Cart
- Dual-Hook Replacement Solution:Comes with everything you'll need to to replace your existing cargo hooks, the manual release cable, and electrical harness.
- STC Certified for HEC Missions:This cargo hook system meets the 14 CFR part 27 certification requirements for Human External Cargo (HEC).
- Easy Maintenance & Overhaul:Onboard cargo hooks can be overhauled in the field, at our factory, or by a qualified repair facility using simple hand tools. Quick parts availability minimizes downtime!
- Trade-in Credit:Onboard Systems offers trade-in credits for competitor products, as well as upgrades. Please see our Trade-in Program Sheet
- HEC Longline Options:Choose one of our HEC longlines, or use a longline approved by the local aviation authority.
- Release Safety:Onboard cargo hooks are designed to release 2.5 times rated load. In an emergency situation, such as a longline snag, Onboard hooks give pilots a significant margin of safety in which to release the cargo load.
- TALON® LC Keeperless Cargo Hook:Our keeperless hook for EC135 single hook configurations handles a wide variety of load ring sizes and styles while eliminating the possibility of losing a load that inadvertently gets past the keeper.
- The Onboard Advantage:Our cargo hook kits can be installed on new or existing aircraft using standard hand tools. Time between overhauls is five years or 1,000 operating hours. And because Onboard Systems maintains a large inventory of cargo hook kits and spare parts, we can usually ship your order out quickly.