Just the FAQ, Please
Monday, September 10, 2018
Because Onboard Systems serves a worldwide, international customer base, we’ve set up a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page on our website to provide instant answers to some of the most common questions our customers ask us, day in and day out. If you are having trouble finding the information you need about a part or service, you may want to check out the FAQ page to see if your question has already been answered.
Our FAQ page includes answers to questions like these:
- How can I be sure an Onboard Systems part will fit my helicopter, and how do I find the part number?
- How do you calculate the "Time Between Overhaul" (TBO) for cargo hook equipment?
- I'm not located in the United States. Can I order Onboard Systems products from a local source?
- What is the best way to handle customs duties when returning equipment for service?
- Where can I find a copy of the Master Drawing List for my product?
But if your question isn’t listed on our FAQ page, you can always contact us using one of our contact forms:
- Catalog Request — Use this form to download our catalog, or to request a catalog by mail.
- Document Update Service — Use this form to self-register your Onboard Systems products. If the product documentation is updated (or if a Service Bulletin is issued), you will automatically receive a fax or e-mail notice.
- Feedback Form — Use this form to submit a general question, or to leave feedback about our products or services.
- Permission to Use STC — Download a copy of our general Permission to Use STC letter, or generate a customized letter to include your aircraft details.
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) — Use this form to generate an instant RMA number to return parts to the factory.
- Technical Support — Use this form to request technical support. This page also provides quick links to troubleshooting guides.
Service Life Update for Barry Longlines
Barry has modified the service life calculation for their synthetic helicopter longlines.
Increased Rated Load for TALON 3K Remote Hooks
We've increased the rated load for the TALON 3K Remote Cargo Hook series from 3,000 lb. to 3,300 lb. / 1,500 kg.
Send Us Your Photos & Videos
If you've got some great helicopter photos or videos of helicopters at work, we'd love to hear from you!
External Load Mission Wallpapers
Exclusive desktop wallpapers featuring external load mission photos for your desktop.
Get The Hook
Stay informed! Sign up for our quarterly newsletter, The Hook.
Return for Service Shipping Tips
International "Return for Service" shipments can be tricky. Here are some tips.