- Part Number
- Design Load
- 2,000 lb. (907 kg)
- Minimum Release Load
- 0 lb. (0 kg)
- Unit Weight
- 15.2 lb. (6.9 kg)
- Throat Size (Height x Depth)
- 1.42 x 2.08 in. (36 x 52.8 mm)
- Electrical Requirements
- 22-30 VDC (10 amps)
- Typical Overhaul
- 5 years/1,000 hours
TALON 2K Full-Cage Keeperless Remote Cargo Hook, Gen 2
Product Number: 210-303-00
Call to confirm availability
Designed specifically for use with lighter helicopters, our TALON 2K Remote Hook safely transports loads up to 2,000 lb. (907 kg). This versatile design is built around our latest generation TALON 2K Carousel Hook. Using simple hand tools, you can separate the hook from the cage and use it on your favorite carousel system.
NOTE: Uses carousel hook P/N 528-044-01View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes Send Me A Quote Add to Cart
- Greater Frame Stability:The cage has been redesigned for improved stability. End-to-end rocking has been eliminated so it doesn't tip over.
- Dual-Actuation Release Lever:Helps eliminate accidental releases caused by contact with foreign objects. The lever must be pinched together to open the hook. But it's easy for the ground crew to open, even with gloves!
- Lock Indicator Window:For added safety, a lock indicator window on the side of the hook gives the ground crew an easy visual signal that the hook is locked.
- Easily Drop Light Loads:Keep light loads from hanging up with a hook whose load beam opens to almost 90°, even with the lightest of loads.
- Maximum Versatility:The cage and hook can be disassembled using simple hand tools so the hook can be used separately on a carousel system, as desired.
- Durable, High-Visibility Finish:Stands up to years of duty in the field.
- Easy, One-Handed Loading:Unique load beam remains open after cargo is jettisoned, providing a large loading target for ground crews. Simply push the load ring up against the load beam and the hook closes.
- TALON® 2K Carousel Hook:Uses a keeperless hook design that safely handles a wide variety of load ring sizes and styles, while eliminating the possibility of losing a load that inadvertently gets past the keeper.