- Part Number
- Design Load
- 2,650 lb. (1,202 kg)
- Ultimate Strength
- 9,938 lb. (4,507 kg)
- Unit Weight
- 1.5 lb. (.7 kg)
Hydraulic Hook Upgrade Kit
Product Number: 200-414-00
Call to confirm availability
If you already have an Onboard Systems Bell 407 kit with a TALON Keeperless Cargo Hook installed, our Hydraulic Upgrade Kit is just what you’re looking for! You can upgrade your existing cargo hook kit to the greater load security hydraulic release hooks offer.View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Easier Cable Routing:The hydraulic line is easier to route than a standard manual release cable.
- Dry-Break Disconnect:The hydraulic line can be disconnected without fluid loss or the need to bleed the entire system
- Reduced Lifetime System Costs:Stainless steel, braided hydraulic line is designed to last the life of the system. No more replacing expensive cables every year due to wear and tear!
- Compact Hydraulic System:The hydraulic hook system utilizes a compact master cylinder integrated into the cockpit release handle.
- Release Safety:Onboard cargo hooks are designed to release 2.5 times rated load. In an emergency situation, such as a longline snag, Onboard hooks give pilots a significant margin of safety in which to release the cargo load.