- Part Number
- Design Load
- 2,650 lb. (1,202 kg)
- Unit Weight
- 1.8 lb. (.82 kg)
- Indicator Dimensions
- See Diagram
- Typical Overhaul
- 5 years/1,000 hours
Model E-90 Onboard Weighing System
Product Number: 200-400-00
Call to confirm availability
Increase productivity, safety and accurate external load weight reporting with a digitally-accurate weighing system from Onboard Systems. This load weigh system is designed to integrate seamlessly with Onboard's cargo hook system for your Bell 407 helicopter. Lift with confidence every time while safely increasing your average loads and improving operational efficiency.
NOTE: For Onboard Systems Fixed Beam suspension system with hydraulic hookView Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes Send Me A Quote Add to Cart
- Highly Accurate:Digital technology in our weighing systems ensures consistently reliable measurements.
- Safely Lift Heavier Average Loads:Ramp up productivity by eliminating guessing games about the weight of your load. When the pilot knows the exact weight being carried, there's no need to err on the side of caution.
- Improve Customer Relations:Eliminates disputes over weight promised or weight transported. You can report accurate statistics to your customer right away.
- Reduce Maintenance Costs:Never make load weight miscalculations again. Your pilots will know the load weight every time. Greatly reduce repairs from airframe overstress and overload.
- Digital Readouts in the Cockpit:Provides a clear, backlit, easy-to-read digital weight readout in pounds or kilograms. Easy to operate without increasing pilot workload.
- Includes All Hardware:All necessary hardware for a full installation is included. Comes with the load cell, cockpit indicator, and wiring harness.
- Scaleable Analog Output:Built-in 0-5 volt output can be used to feed data to a variety of Helicopter Flight Data Monitoring (HFDM) devices (such as a Hobbs meter, Latitude, or Flightcell data recorder, etc.). Signal can be used to alert the pilot if a load is on the hook or provide load weight information to a data tracking or GPS system.
- NVG Backlighting Option:Contact us for more information about our 5 VDC NVG Backlight C-39 Cockpit Indicator.