- Part Number
- Design Load
- 3,000 lb. (1,360 kg)
- Minimum Release Load
- 0 lb. (0 kg)
- Unit Weight
- 5.9 lb. (2.68 kg)
- Typical Overhaul
- 5 years/1,000 hours
Airbus Helicopters BO105
Replacement TALON LC Hydraulic Cargo Hook Kit with Surefire
Product Number: 200-387-10
Call to confirm availability
Maintaining or overhauling legacy cargo hooks can be expensive — both in terms of cost and in turnaround time. Onboard's replacement cargo hooks give you fast access to a better quality cargo hook for a great price. With latest generation innovations and improvements, lower future overhaul costs, and quick availability to reduce downtime, Onboard Systems' replacement hooks are clearly the most cost-effective solution available.
NOTE: For BO105S and BO105LS A-3 aircraft previously fitted with a Siren cargo hookView Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes Send Me A Quote Add to Cart
- Surefire® Release Technology:An integrated electronic circuit is added inside the cargo hook to guard against inadvertent releases by requiring a firm, half-second press of the hook release button.
- Easy Installation:Installation is quick and easy with readily available tools. Assembly instructions can be found in the documentation for this hook, which can be downloaded from our website.
- Easy Maintenance & Overhaul:Onboard cargo hooks can be overhauled in the field, at our factory, or by a qualified repair facility using simple hand tools. Quick parts availability minimizes downtime!
- Optional Onboard Weighing System:Allows pilots to instantly know the cargo weight on the hook. Reduces the risk of overload airframe stress and helps the pilot make more informed aircraft loading decisions.
- Release Safety:Onboard cargo hooks are designed to release 2.5 times rated load. In an emergency situation, such as a longline snag, Onboard hooks give pilots a significant margin of safety in which to release the cargo load.
- TALON® LC Hydraulic Hook with Surefire:Our hydraulic hook greatly increases load security by using a hydraulically activated release mechanism instead of a traditional manual release cable, as well as our Surefire release technology.
- The Onboard Advantage:Our cargo hook kits can be installed on new or existing aircraft using standard hand tools. Time between overhauls is five years or 1,000 operating hours. And because Onboard Systems maintains a large inventory of cargo hook kits and spare parts, we can usually ship your order out quickly.