- Part Number
- Design Load
- 3,000 lb. (1,361 kg)
- Ultimate Strength
- 11,250 lb. (5,102 kg)
- Release Capacity
- 7,500 lb. (3,402 kg)
- Minimum Release Load
- 0 lb. (0 kg)
- Unit Weight
- 3.67 lb. (1.66 kg)
- Typical Overhaul
- 5 years/1,000 hours
Airbus Helicopters EC135
TALON LC Keeperless Cargo Hook Replacement Kit
Product Number: 200-375-00
Call to confirm availability
Maintaining or overhauling old, outdated cargo hooks is expensive — both
in terms of cost and in turnaround time. Why not save time and expense with a robust and readily available replacement cargo hook from Onboard Systems? With
latest generation innovations and improvements, lower future overhaul costs, and quick availability to reduce downtime, our replacement cargo hook
kits are clearly the most cost-effective solution available.
NOTE: Approved for installation on single cargo hook configuration onlyView Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Easy Field Installation:Available in easy-to-install kits for new installation or replacement of existing hook equipment.
- Easy Maintenance & Overhaul:Onboard cargo hooks can be overhauled in the field, at our factory, or by a qualified repair facility using simple hand tools. Quick parts availability minimizes downtime!
- Trade-in Credit:Onboard Systems offers trade-in credits for competitor products, as well as upgrades. Please see our Trade-in Program Sheet
- Release Safety:Onboard cargo hooks are designed to release 2.5 times rated load. In an emergency situation, such as a longline snag, Onboard hooks give pilots a significant margin of safety in which to release the cargo load.
- TALON® Keeperless Cargo Hook:Our keeperless hook for the EC135 handles a wide variety of load ring sizes and styles while eliminating the possibility of losing a load that inadvertently gets past the keeper.
- TALON® LC Keeperless Cargo Hook:Our signature keeperless hook handles a wide variety of load ring sizes and styles while eliminating the possibility of losing a load that inadvertently gets past the keeper.
- The Onboard Advantage:Our cargo hook kits can be installed on new or existing aircraft using standard hand tools. Time between overhauls is five years or 1,000 operating hours. And because Onboard Systems maintains a large inventory of cargo hook kits and spare parts, we can usually ship your order out quickly.
- Lock Indicator Window:For added safety, a lock indicator window on the side of the hook gives the ground crew an easy visual signal that the hook is locked.
- Wider Mouth Opening:We've increased the maximum angle of the hook opening to almost 90° for easier loading and unloading.