- Part Number
- Design Load
- 3,086 lb. (1,400 kg)
- Unit Weight
- 20.5 lb. (9.3 kg)
- Typical Overhaul
- 5 years/1,000 hours
Leonardo Helicopters AW109/AW119
Cargo Hook Kit for the AW109 or AW119
Product Number: 200-356-00
Call to confirm availability
If you are among the many operators who have been clamoring for a better suspension system for your Leonardo Helicopters AW109/AW119 aircraft, you are sure to be pleased with Onboard's suspension system kit! We visited customer hangars around the world to discuss the improvements you wanted to see, and then we rolled up our sleeves and developed a new cargo hook suspension system that exceeds those standards.
View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
Onboard's cargo hook suspension system for the AW109/AW119 offers greater safety and easier operation than the OEM equipment and is readily available for installation. Our kit includes both fixed and removable provisions.
- TALON® LC Hydraulic Hook:Our hydraulic hook greatly increases load security by using a hydraulically activated release mechanism instead of a traditional manual release cable.
- Reduced Weight:Our cargo hook kit weighs two pounds less than the OEM system.
- Improved Hook Stowage:Contains a built-in stowage bracket that allows you to securely store the hook flat against the frame when not in use.
- Improved Ground Clearance:Offers additional clearance from the lowest hanging point of the cargo hook, which is important for operations in remote field locations where prepared landing pads are few and far between.
- Low-Profile Design:Clean, streamlined shape compliments the aesthetic lines of the aircraft and provides an optimized aerodynamic profile.
- Airframe & Hook Protection:Built-in travel limits keep the hook from striking the airframe and relieve strain on the hook control cables.
- Onboard Weighing System Option:Know the exact weight of your load! Our pin load cell replaces the attach bolt, eliminating extra linkage.
- The Onboard Advantage:Our cargo hook kits can be installed on new or existing aircraft using standard hand tools. Time between overhauls is five years or 1,000 operating hours. And because Onboard Systems maintains a large inventory of cargo hook kits and spare parts, we can usually ship your order out quickly.