- Part Number
- Design Load
- 2,650 lb. (1,202 kg)
- Unit Weight
- 10.5 lb. (4.76 kg)
- Typical Overhaul
- 5 years/1,000 hours
Cargo Hook Kit with TALON LC Keeperless Hook
Product Number: 200-329-00
Call to confirm availability
Onboard's fixed beam cargo hook kit offers many important improvements and benefits over a trolley system design. Factory-installed by Bell on new 407 aircraft, our cargo hook kit eliminates the side-to-side impact of the original trolley system. It interfaces with the standard fixed provisions kit from either Bell or Onboard Systems and mounts to the existing cargo hook hard points on the belly of the aircraft.View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Simplified Design:The fixed beam design greatly reduces the total part count, which reduces maintenance costs and service requirements.
- Weight Reduction:Elimination of the trolley system allows for a 35% reduction in weight.
- Improved Ground Clearance:Offers additional clearance from the lowest hanging point of the cargo hook, which is important for operations in remote field locations where prepared landing pads are few and far between.
- Airframe & Hook Protection:Built-in travel limits keep the hook from striking the airframe and relieve strain on the hook control cables.
- Onboard Weighing System Option:Know the exact weight of your load! Our pin load cell replaces the attach bolt, eliminating extra linkage.
- TALON® LC Keeperless Hook:Our third generation cargo hook sets the standard in reliability — a high quality, lighter weight, and lower cost hook that also costs less to maintain over the life of the product.
- The Onboard Advantage:Our cargo hook kits can be installed on new or existing aircraft using standard hand tools. Time between overhauls is five years or 1,000 operating hours. And because Onboard Systems maintains a large inventory of cargo hook kits and spare parts, we can usually ship your order out quickly.