Airbus Helicopters AS355
Cargo Hook Swing Kit with TALON LC Keeperless Cargo Hook (Superseded by 200-292-02)
Product Number: 200-292-01
This kit has been superseded and is no longer being manufactured. For repairs, overhauls, upgrades and other service issues, please refer to Document 165-003-00 Repair Department Pricing Sheet.
Please refer to the Overhauls & Repairs section of our website for more information.
NOTE: Go to 200-292-02View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Greater Value Than OEM System:System incorporates numerous features and benefits beyond what the OEM system offers at a reduced price.
- Airframe & Hook Protection:Built-in travel limits keep the hook from striking the airframe and relieve strain on the hook control cables.
- Built-in Bumper Ring :Polymer bumper ring helps keep both the hook and control cables from impacting the aircraft belly and causing damage that could lead to an inadvertent load release.
- Gimbal Frame :Distributes weight between the four cables more effectively than a rigid frame to ensure balanced load sharing throughout the aircraft.
- Landing Gear Clamp Installation:Onboard's design moves the hard points to the landing gear clamps instead of the more time-consuming and costly fuel cell saddle installation. Installation time and complexity are markedly reduced.
- Extended Time Between Overhauls:Teflon-lined, self-lubricating bushings at all wearing joints extend the typical overhaul life.
- Integrated Onboard Weighing System:Allows pilots to instantly know the exact weight of the cargo on the hook. Reduces the risk of overload airframe stress and helps the pilot make more informed aircraft loading decisions.
- The Onboard Advantage:Our cargo hook kits can be installed on new or existing aircraft using standard hand tools. Time between overhauls is five years or 1,000 operating hours. And because Onboard Systems maintains a large inventory of cargo hook kits and spare parts, we can usually ship your order out quickly.
- Release Safety:Onboard cargo hooks are designed to release 2.5 times rated load. In an emergency situation, such as a longline snag, Onboard hooks give pilots a significant margin of safety in which to release the cargo load.
- Fixed & Removable Provisions:Includes both the fixed and removable cargo hook provisions.
- Airbus Helicopters Approved:Approved for installation on the Airbus Helicopters AS355 models E, F, F1, F2, N and NP.
- Best Availability, Pricing & Support:Compare our prices & features against other cargo hook manufacturers and you'll see that Onboard Systems provides the best overall value. We stand behind every order with attentive customer support, backed by field- and hangar-experienced A&P mechanics.