- Part Number
- Design Load
- 2,557 lb. (1,160 kg)
- Minimum Release Load
- 0 lb. (0 kg)
- Release Capacity
- 8,750 lb. (3,969 kg)
- Ultimate Load
- 11,574 lb. (5,250 k.)
- Unit Weight
- 3 lb. (1.36 kg)
- Typical Overhaul
- 5 years/1,000 hours
Airbus Helicopters AS350 B3, B3e & H125
TALON LC Keeperless Cargo Hook Replacement Kit
Product Number: 200-281-03
Call to confirm availability
Maintaining or overhauling old, outdated cargo hooks is expensive — both in terms of cost and in turnaround time. Why not save time and expense with a robust and readily available replacement cargo hook from Onboard Systems? With latest generation innovations and improvements, lower future overhaul costs, and quick availability to reduce downtime, Onboard Systems' replacement cargo hook kits are clearly the most cost-effective solution available.
NOTE: For B2 and previous with B3 style OEM swing frameView Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes Send Me A Quote Add to Cart
- Easy Maintenance & Overhaul:Onboard cargo hooks can be overhauled in the field, at our factory, or by a qualified repair facility using simple hand tools. Quick parts availability minimizes downtime!
- Easy Field Installation:Available in easy-to-install kits for new installation or replacement of existing hook equipment.
- Optional Onboard Weighing System:Allows pilots to instantly know the cargo weight on the hook. Reduces the risk of overload airframe stress and helps the pilot make more informed aircraft loading decisions.
- Release Safety:Onboard cargo hooks are designed to release 2.5 times rated load. In an emergency situation, such as a longline snag, Onboard hooks give pilots a significant margin of safety in which to release the cargo load.
- Trade-in Credit:Onboard Systems offers trade-in credits for competitor products, as well as upgrades. Please see our Trade-in Program Sheet
- The Onboard Advantage:Our cargo hook kits can be installed on new or existing aircraft using standard hand tools. Time between overhauls is five years or 1,000 operating hours. And because Onboard Systems maintains a large inventory of cargo hook kits and spare parts, we can usually ship your order out quickly.