- Part Number
- Design Load
- 3,000 lb. (1,361 kg)
- Unit Weight
- 13 lb. (5.9 kg)
- Typical Overhaul
- 5 years/1,000 hours
Cargo Hook Kit with TALON LC Keeperless Hook & Onboard Weighing System
Product Number: 200-259-02
Call to confirm availability
Onboard has created a beam assembly that adds a high level of utility while maintaining maximum flexibility in the field and reduces the maintenance and installation requirements of the original OEM design. Our beam design reduces the side-to-side impact of the cargo hook, and built-in travel limits prevent damage to the cargo hook or aircraft. You can easily remove the beam using ordinary hand tools.View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes Send Me A Quote Add to Cart
- Minimized Side-to-Side Impact:Our parabolic ramp design gradually decelerates the rolling trolley to minimize side-to-side impact of the load when the helicopter is in motion.
- Airframe & Hook Protection:Built-in travel limits keep the hook from striking the airframe and relieve strain on the hook control cables.
- Low Kit Weight:Even packed with more features, it weighs 35% less than OEM system.
- Quick Beam Installation:Designed for fast installation or removal in the field.
- Sleek, Low-Profile System Add-on:Our pin load cell weighing system mounts to one side of the hook by replacing the connecting bolt, rather than attaching as a separate link above the hook. Increases ground clearance by eliminating extra linkage, while still allowing the pilot to know the exact weight of the load.
- The Onboard Advantage:Our cargo hook kits can be installed on new or existing aircraft using standard hand tools. Time between overhauls is five years or 1,000 operating hours. And because Onboard Systems maintains a large inventory of cargo hook kits and spare parts, we can usually ship your order out quickly.