- Part Number
- Unit Weight
- 11 lb. (5 kg)
- Design Load
- 6,000 lb. (2,722 kg)
- Release Capacity
- 15,000 lb. (6,804 kg)
- Minimum Release Load
- 0 lb. (0 kg)
- Ultimate Strength
- 27,000 lb. (12,247 kg)
- Typical Overhaul
- 6 years/1,500 hours
Bell 204, 205, 212 & 412
TALON MC Keeperless Cargo Hook Replacement Kit
Product Number: 200-246-00
Call to confirm availability
Maintaining or overhauling old, outdated cargo hooks is expensive — both in terms of cost and in turnaround time. Why not save time and expense with a robust and readily available replacement cargo hook from Onboard Systems? With latest generation innovations and improvements, lower future overhaul costs, and quick availability to reduce downtime, Onboard Systems' replacement cargo hook kits are clearly the most cost-effective solution available.
NOTE: Includes bumperView Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Bell-Selected Suspension System:For the 212 & 412 helicopters.
- Easy Maintenance & Overhaul:Onboard cargo hooks can be overhauled in the field, at our factory, or by a qualified repair facility using simple hand tools. Quick parts availability minimizes downtime!
- Easy Field Installation:Available in easy-to-install kits for new installation or replacement of existing hook equipment.
- Nickel Plated Carbon Steel Load Beam:We've upgraded the load beam material from stainless steel to nickel plated carbon steel for greater durability. The new load beam is harder and resists wear and tear from frequent use for heavy loads.
- Polymer Bumper Ring:Crack-resistant polymer bumper ring protects the hook, the cables, and the airframe from swinging loads.
- Release Safety:Onboard cargo hooks are designed to release 2.5 times rated load. In an emergency situation, such as a longline snag, Onboard hooks give pilots a significant margin of safety in which to release the cargo load.
- TALON® MC Keeperless Hook:Our keeperless hook handles a wide variety of load ring sizes and styles while eliminating the possibility of losing a load that inadvertently gets past the keeper.
- Trade-in Credit:Onboard Systems offers trade-in credits for competitor products, as well as upgrades. Please see our Trade-in Program Sheet
- Onboard Advantage:Our cargo hook kits can be installed on new or existing aircraft using standard hand tools. Time between overhauls is six years or 1,500 operating hours. And because Onboard Systems maintains a large inventory of cargo hook kits and spare parts, we can usually ship your order out quickly.