- Part Number
- Design Load
- 10,000 lb. (4,536 kg)
- Indicator Dimensions
- See Diagram
- Unit Weight
- 6 lb. (2.72 kg)
Airbus Helicopters SA330 Puma
Model E-53 Onboard Weighing System
Product Number: 200-010-00
Call to confirm availability
Increase productivity, safety and accurate external load weight reporting with a digitally-accurate weighing system from Onboard Systems. This load weigh system includes our latest generation cockpit indicator, the C-40. Built from the ground up to incorporate many operator-requested features, it uses advanced microcontroller technology to measure and display the cargo weight.View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes Send Me A Quote Add to Cart
- C-40 Cockpit Indicator:This kit includes our innovative C-40 Cockpit Indicator, which offers hook TBO tracking, dual digital and analog weight display, and a host of other features.
- Safely Lift Heavier Average Loads:Ramp up productivity by eliminating guessing games about the weight of your load. When the pilot knows the exact weight being carried, there's no need to err on the side of caution.
- Highly Accurate:Digital technology in our weighing systems ensures consistently reliable measurements.
- Simplifies Hook TBO Tracking:Includes an "Hours of External Load" meter to keep track of time against the cargo hook Time Between Overhauls (TBO) schedule.
- Reduce Maintenance Costs:Never make load weight miscalculations again. Your pilots will know the load weight every time. Greatly reduce repairs from airframe overstress and overload.
- Includes All Hardware:All necessary hardware for a full installation is included. Comes with the load cell, cockpit indicator, and wiring harness.
- Improve Customer Relations:Eliminates disputes over weight promised or weight transported. You can report accurate statistics to your customer right away.
- Best Availability, Pricing & Support:Compare our prices & features against other cargo hook manufacturers and you'll see that Onboard Systems provides the best overall value. We stand behind every order with attentive customer support, backed by field- and hangar-experienced A&P mechanics.
- Analog Bar Display:At-a-glance visual feedback changes color as maximum load is approached (see animated demonstration image above).