Improve your external load performance, prevent damage to electrical cables and simplify operations with our new Electric Swivels. These units have been designed to interface directly with our TALON Remote Cargo Hooks, eliminating the need for additional shackles to attach your long line and remote hook to the swivel.
Best of all, our Electric Swivels have been designed and manufactured with all of the extra safety and durability enhancements you have come to expect from Onboard Systems, ensuring many years of trouble-free service.
- Electrical Connection — Provides a continuous electrical connection between the cockpit release and the remote cargo hook while allowing the cargo hook to spin to accommodate external load movement without curling or tangling of the long line.
- Travel Stops — Swivels include a 150º travel stop that mounts directly on top of the remote hook lug to limit rotation and prevent damage to the electrical cable.
- Corrosion-Resistant — Swivel body is made of 100% stainless steel for years of trouble-free use in a wide variety of environments.
- Maximum Harness Protection — Our swivels have stainless steel braid over the entire length of both electrical cables, protecting them from damage during operation. In addition, we've built in robust strain relief at the cable ends to minimize the potential for breakage.
- Simplified Linkage — Both ends of the swivel include attachment bolts & nuts that allow you to connect it directly to the long line and a 3K or 6K TALON Remote Cargo Hook. No need for additional shackles or linkage!
- Use with Other Hooks — Use shackles or other linkage to attach our Electric Swivel to non-TALON Remote Hooks.
For more information, please visit our product pages.