Crew-Loc Full Cage Hook, Gen 2
P/N 210-302-00 Crew-Loc Hook Side View
Onboard's second-generation, full-cage Crew-Loc® hook offers the ultimate in load security for transporting high-value loads. Our latest design uses a ball-thrust bearing to enable smooth rotation of loads up to 6,000 lb. (2,722 kg). Our Crew-Loc hook is particularly well-suited to non-repetitive longline lifts where security of the load is paramount and detachment of the load can be accomplished by ground crew.
- Ball-thrust Bearing Design: New bearing minimizes friction to improve hook rotation under light loads.
- Wide, Stable Cage Design: Larger opening makes it easier to load and unload the hook. The frame shape has been optimized for stability on the ground.
- On-Condition Overhaul Criteria: TBO is based on periodic visual and functional inspections as referenced in the user manual.
- Highest Load Security: Can only be opened by the ground crew, helping to eliminate the possibility of an inadvertent release for valuable loads and equipment.
- Durable, High-Visibility Finish: Stands up to years of duty in the field.
- Robust Hook & Cage Combination: The cargo hook and protective cage are combined into one integrated unit that is robust, reliable, and low maintenance.
For more information, please visit the Crew-Loc Full Cage Hook product page.
Our TALON Cargo Hook Overhaul Kits will greatly reduce the hassle of overhauling your cargo hook while saving you time and money!
Improve your helicopter's external load operations performance, prevent damage to electrical cables, and promote helicopter flight safety with electric swivels from Onboard Systems.
TALON 2K Remote Cargo Hook Kit
Designed specifically for use with lighter helicopters, our 2K Remote Hook Kit safely transports loads up to 2,000 lb. (907 kg.).
TALON Auto-Loc Cargo Hook System
The TALON Auto-Loc is a cargo retrieval system that allows helicopter pilots to pick up pre-rigged, unattended loads.