- Part Number
- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS)
- 2,450 lb. (1,111 kg)
- Working Load Limit (WLL)
- 2,450 lb. (1,113.6 kg)
- Line Diameter
- 3/8 in. (10 mm)
2,450 LB WLL Longline with Alloy Pear Ring (Superseded by P/N BLL-125-2450)
Product Number: BLLR-125-2450
This product has been superseded and is no longer being manufactured. For repairs, recertifications, and other service issues with previous purchases, please refer to the Barry Cordage website.
NOTE: Go to BLL-125-2450View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Wire Cable Alternative:12-strand, rotation-resistant rope made from lightweight UHMWPE (ultra high molecular weight polyethylene) fiber replaces unwieldy wire cable.
- Minimum 7:1 Safety Factor:Breaking strength is seven times the rated working load limit (WLL).
- Preloading:In-house preloading for low elongation.
- Polyurethane Coated:Provides UV and abrasion resistance.
- Easy Maintenance Tracking:Comes with log sheet, ID Tag, certificate of compliance, and user manual.
- Convenient Transport Bag:Includes a transport bag with a documentation pocket.
- Also Available:Custom line lengths, longline jackets, electrical wire, and connectors.