- Part Number
- Design Load
- 6,000 lb. (2,722 kg)
- Unit Weight
- Typical Overhaul
- On Condition
Auto-Loc Cargo Hook System
TALON Auto-Loc Folding Target
Product Number: 232-739-00
Call to confirm availability
This specialized remote cargo hook system allows pilots to pick up and drop off pre-rigged loads from unmanned locations. The system is made up of two components: an Auto-Loc cargo hook (which is suspended from the belly of the helicopter on a longline) and a Target (which is attached to the load in advance and left unattended). The pilot slings the hook onto the target to automatically lock the pair together, then lifts the load for transport. The pilot can release the load by either setting it down on the ground or releasing it in air. No ground crew needs to be present during the loading/unloading operations.
NOTE: For use with the TALON Auto-Loc Cargo Hook (P/N 210-300-00)View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Simple, Low-Weight System:Consists of two components: the hook and the target. The target weighs just 15 lb. (6.4 kg) and folds up for easy storage and transport. Attach the target hardpoint to your load using a shackle or other rigging, and place the target upright on the ground for unattended pickup by a helicopter.
- Stable Target Design:The large width-to-height ratio and innovative leg design of the target help keep it from tipping over during pick up.
- Increased Efficiency:Loads can be rigged in advance for pickup at a later time; ground crew don't need to be present to attach loads to the hook during active lifting.
- Cost-Effective System:Inexpensive targets can be purchased separately as needed to support operations.
- Find Out More:Join the information list so that we can provide you with product updates. Click here to sign up.