- Part Number
C-39 Indicator w/ 5 VDC NVG Backlight
Product Number: 210-095-05
Call to confirm availability
Increase productivity, safety and accurate service reporting with digitally-accurate weighing systems from Onboard Systems. The C-39 Cockpit Indicator is a key component of the Onboard Weighing System that displays the weight of the cargo hook load. The C-39 uses advanced micro-controller technology to measure and display the hook load. Thousands of units are in daily operation in all types of helicopters.View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Backlighting Options:Available with both 5 VDC and 24 VDC back lighting. Ten levels of display damping.
- Digital Readouts in the Cockpit:Provides a clear, backlit, easy-to-read digital weight readout in pounds or kilograms. Easy to operate without increasing pilot workload.
- Easy System Calibration:Calibrate your Onboard Weighing System by simply lifting a known weight.
- Environmentally Sealed:For moisture resistance and long life.
- Mounts Almost Anywhere in the Cockpit:Mounts in standard 2 1/4" instrument hole or other location convenient to the pilot.