- Part Number
- Electrical Requirements
- 21-31 VDC
- Unit Weight
- .47 lb. (.21 kg)
C-39 Indicator w/ 24 VDC Backlight
Product Number: 210-095-00
Call to confirm availability
Increase productivity, safety and accurate service reporting with digitally-accurate weighing systems from Onboard Systems. The C-39 Cockpit Indicator is a key component of the Onboard Weighing System that displays the weight of the cargo hook load. The C-39 uses advanced micro-controller technology to measure and display the hook load. Thousands of units are in daily operation in all types of helicopters.
View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
Please refer to the owner's manual for your kit for more information.
- Digital Readouts in the Cockpit:Provides a clear, backlit, easy-to-read digital weight readout in pounds or kilograms. Easy to operate without increasing pilot workload.
- Mounts Almost Anywhere in the Cockpit:Mounts in standard 2 1/4" instrument hole or other location convenient to the pilot.
- Environmentally Sealed:For moisture resistance and long life.
- Backlighting Options:Available with both 5 VDC and 24 VDC back lighting. Ten levels of display damping.
- Easy System Calibration:Calibrate your Onboard Weighing System by simply lifting a known weight.
- Scaleable Analog Output:Built-in 0-5 volt output can be used to feed data to a variety of Helicopter Flight Data Monitoring (HFDM) devices (such as a Hobbs meter, Latitude, or Flightcell data recorder, etc.). Signal can be used to alert the pilot if a load is on the hook or provide load weight information to a data tracking or GPS system.