- Part Number
Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
Cargo Hook Kit with TALON LC Hydraulic Hook & Onboard Weighing System
Product Number: 200-431-00
Onboard Systems is developing a cargo hook system for the new Bell 505 Jet Ranger X aircraft that will be built around our safety-forward TALON® LC Hydraulic Cargo Hook. These STC kits will include all of the Onboard exclusive advantages operators have come to expect from our products, such as built-in travel limits, a low profile for maximum ground clearance, as well as our optional Surefire Release Technology.
NOTE: FAA, Transport Canada, and EASA certification pendingView Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Hook & Airframe Protection:Built-in travel limits in forward, aft, and lateral directions prevent damage to aircraft and control cables.
- Low Profile:System is designed to provide excellent ground clearance.
- Simple to Remove:The suspension system is rapidly removable from the aircraft without the use of tools or loose parts to manage.
- Sleek, Low-Profile System Add-on:Our pin load cell weighing system mounts to one side of the hook by replacing the connecting bolt, rather than attaching as a separate link above the hook. Increases ground clearance by eliminating extra linkage, while still allowing the pilot to know the exact weight of the load.
- Optional Surefire Release Technology:Cargo hook can be fitted with our Surefire™ technology, which provides about a half-second delay from when the electrical release button is pressed until the hook opens to help guard against inadvertent releases.
- TALON® LC Hydraulic Hook:Our hydraulic hook greatly increases load security by using a hydraulically activated release mechanism instead of a traditional manual release cable.
- Sign Up & Stay Informed:Join the information list so that we can provide you with product updates. Click here to sign up.