- Part Number
- Design Load
- 3,086 lb. (1,400 kg)
- Unit Weight
- 3 lb. (1.36 kg)
- Indicator Dimensions
- See Diagram
- Typical Overhaul
- 5 years/1,000 hours
Airbus Helicopters AS350 B3, B3e & H125
Model E-86 Onboard Weighing System with C-40 Cockpit Indicator
Product Number: 200-310-01
Call to confirm availability
Increase productivity, safety and accurate external load weight reporting with a digitally-accurate weighing system from Onboard Systems. This load weigh system includes our latest generation cockpit indicator, the C-40. Built from the ground up to incorporate many operator-requested features, it uses advanced microcontroller technology to measure and display the cargo weight.
Designed to integrate seamlessly with Onboard's cargo hook system for your AS350 B3 or H125 helicopter, you can lift with confidence every time while safely increasing your average loads and improving operational efficiency.
NOTE: For AS350 B3, B3e, and H125 swing with Airbus-manufactured suspension systemView Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- C-40 Cockpit Indicator:This kit includes our innovative C-40 Cockpit Indicator, which offers simplified hook TBO tracking, digital weight and an analog bar display, and a host of other features.
- Safely Lift Heavier Average Loads:Ramp up productivity by eliminating guessing games about the weight of your load. When the pilot knows the exact weight being carried, there's no need to err on the side of caution.
- Highly Accurate:Digital technology in our weighing systems ensures consistently reliable measurements.
- Simplifies Hook TBO Tracking:Includes an "Hours of External Load" meter to keep track of time against the cargo hook Time Between Overhauls (TBO) schedule.
- Reduce Maintenance Costs:Never make load weight miscalculations again. Your pilots will know the load weight every time. Greatly reduce repairs from airframe overstress and overload.
- Includes All Hardware:All necessary hardware for a full installation is included. Comes with the load cell, cockpit indicator, and wiring harness.
- Improve Customer Relations:Eliminates disputes over weight promised or weight transported. You can report accurate statistics to your customer right away.
- Data Logging:A software upgrade to record time, load weight, and GPS coordinates for pick up and drop off locations is planned.
- Analog Bar Display:At-a-glance visual feedback changes color as maximum load is approached (see animated demonstration image above).