- Part Number
- Unit Weight
- 7.2 lb. (3.3 kg)
- Design Load
- 1,660 lb. (750 kg)
- Ultimate Strength
- 6,225 lb. (2,823 kg)
- Release Capacity
- 8,750 lb. (3,969 kg)
- Typical Overhaul
- 5 years/1,000 hours
Airbus Helicopters AS350 B2 & previous; Airbus Helicopters AS350 B3, B3e & H125
Cargo Hook Sling Retrofit Kit with Talon LC Keeperless Hook
Product Number: 200-287-01
Onboard’s cargo hook sling kit offers a level of utility not available in the original OEM design and multiple improvements—at a better price. A protective anodizing coat and long-life bushings at each wearing joint help protect against salt corrosion in marine environments. We also included built-in travel limits to help prevent damage to the cargo hook and control cables—minimizing the risk of an inadvertent release. Our cargo hook sling kit is designed to mount to the single hard point on the belly of the aircraft.
NOTE: Requires additional parts as specified in the kit Owner’s ManualView Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Low Maintenance:The cargo hook and attach linkage are easily maintained with bushings at all wearing joints.
- Built-in Bumper Ring :Polymer bumper ring helps keep both the hook and control cables from impacting the aircraft belly and causing damage that could lead to an inadvertent load release.
- Expand Your Capabilities:With its smaller profile and lower cost, a cargo hook sling kit is an economical way to add external load capabilities to your aircraft with minimal impact to other equipment mounted on the fuselage.
- Integrated Onboard Weighing System:Allows pilots to instantly know the exact weight of the cargo on the hook. Reduces the risk of overload airframe stress and helps the pilot make more informed aircraft loading decisions.
- Choice of Two Hook Options:Available with the TALON LC Keeperless or TALON LC Hydraulic Cargo Hook.