- Part Number
- Minimum Release Load
- 0 lb. (0 kg)
- Release Capacity
- 9,000 lb. (4,082 kg)
- Typical Overhaul
- 5 years/1,000 hours
- Ultimate Strength
- 13,500 lb. (6,123 kg)
- Unit Weight
- 4.1 lb. (1.9 kg)
- Design Load
- 3,600 lb. (1,633 kg)
Bell 206 A&B
TALON LC Keeperless Cargo Hook Replacement Kit
Product Number: 200-267-02
Call to confirm availability
Maintaining or overhauling old, outdated cargo hooks is expensive — both in terms of cost and in turnaround time. Why not save time and expense with a robust and readily available replacement cargo hook from Onboard Systems? With latest generation innovations and improvements, lower future overhaul costs, and quick availability to reduce downtime, Onboard Systems' replacement cargo hook kits are clearly the most cost-effective solution available.
NOTE: Replaces existing Bell suspension linkView Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes Send Me A Quote Add to Cart
- Redesigned Universal Link:The “Y” adapter from our original kit has been replaced with a streamlined, universal link, giving you less parts to manage, plus 5 more inches of ground clearance.
- Airframe & Hook Protection:Built-in travel limits keep the hook from striking the airframe and relieve strain on the hook control cables.
- Onboard Weighing System Option:Know the exact weight of your load! Our pin load cell replaces the attach bolt, eliminating extra linkage.
- Improved Ground Clearance:Offers additional clearance from the lowest hanging point of the cargo hook, which is important for operations in remote field locations where prepared landing pads are few and far between.
- Easy Field Installation:Available in easy-to-install kits for new installation or replacement of existing hook equipment.
- Release Safety:Onboard cargo hooks are designed to release 2.5 times rated load. In an emergency situation, such as a longline snag, Onboard hooks give pilots a significant margin of safety in which to release the cargo load.
- Easy Maintenance & Overhaul:Onboard cargo hooks can be overhauled in the field, at our factory, or by a qualified repair facility using simple hand tools. Quick parts availability minimizes downtime!
- TALON® LC Keeperless Hook:Our third generation cargo hook sets the standard in reliability — a high quality, lighter weight, and lower cost hook that also costs less to maintain over the life of the product.
- Trade-in Credit:Onboard Systems offers trade-in credits for competitor products, as well as upgrades. Please see our Trade-in Program Sheet