- Part Number
- Design Load
- 6,000 lb. (2,722 kg)
- Ultimate Strength
- 27,000 lb. (12,247 kg)
- Release Capacity
- 15,000 lb. (6,804 kg)
- Minimum Release Load
- 0 lb. (0 kg)
- Unit Weight
- 11 lb. (5 kg)
- Typical Overhaul
- 5 years/1,000 hours
Bell 204, 205, 212 & 412
TALON MC Keeperless Cargo Hook Replacement Kit
Product Number: 200-246-01
Call to confirm availability
Maintaining or overhauling old, outdated cargo hooks is expensive — both in terms of cost and in turnaround time. Why not save time and expense with a robust and readily available replacement cargo hook from Onboard Systems? With latest generation innovations and improvements, lower future overhaul costs, and quick availability to reduce downtime, Onboard Systems' replacement cargo hook kits are clearly the most cost-effective solution available.
NOTE: For installation on OEM non-rotating system with 4,500 lb. hookView Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Easy Maintenance & Overhaul:Onboard cargo hooks can be overhauled in the field, at our factory, or by a qualified repair facility using simple hand tools. Quick parts availability minimizes downtime!
- Easy Field Installation:Available in easy-to-install kits for new installation or replacement of existing hook equipment.
- Polymer Bumper Ring:Crack-resistant polymer bumper ring protects the the hook, the cables, and the airframe from swinging loads.
- Release Safety:Onboard cargo hooks are designed to release 2.5 times rated load. In an emergency situation, such as a longline snag, Onboard hooks give pilots a significant margin of safety in which to release the cargo load.
- TALON® MC Keeperless Hook (Narrow M:Our keeperless hook handles a wide variety of load ring sizes and styles while eliminating the possibility of losing a load that inadvertently gets past the keeper.
- TALON® MC Keeperless Hook:Our keeperless hook handles a wide variety of load ring sizes and styles while eliminating the possibility of losing a load that inadvertently gets past the keeper.
- Trade-in Credit:Onboard Systems offers trade-in credits for competitor products, as well as upgrades. Please see our Trade-in Program Sheet
- The Onboard Advantage:Our cargo hook kits can be installed on new or existing aircraft using standard hand tools. Time between overhauls is five years or 1,000 operating hours. And because Onboard Systems maintains a large inventory of cargo hook kits and spare parts, we can usually ship your order out quickly.
- Bell-Selected Suspension System:For the 212 & 412 helicopters.
- Standard Time Between Overhauls:Standard time between overhauls is five years or 1,000 operating hours for all TALON hooks.
- Best Availability, Pricing & Support:Compare our prices & features against other cargo hook manufacturers and you'll see that Onboard Systems provides the best overall value. We stand behind every order with attentive customer support, backed by field- and hangar-experienced A&P mechanics.