- Part Number
- Design Load
- 5,000 lb. (2,268 kg)
- Typical Overhaul
- 6 years/1,500 hours
- Unit Weight
- 29 lb. (13.2 kg)
Bell 204, 205, 212 & 412
Cargo Hook Kit with Surefire TALON MC Keeperless Hook
Product Number: 200-088-11
Call to confirm availability
This robust cargo hook kit includes many technological improvements over the original Bell equipment — including our Surefire release technology! It offers reduced maintenance costs while improving utility and safety. Our cargo hook kits include our TALON MC Keeperless Cargo Hook, which has significantly more safety features than other hooks available.View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Surefire® Release Technology:An integrated electronic circuit is added inside the cargo hook to provide about a half-second delay from when the electrical release button is pressed until the hook opens. This helps guard against inadvertent releases by requiring a firm, half-second press of the hook release button.
- 30% Lighter than Original Bell System:Optizmized design allows the system to haul maximum weight while adding minimum load to the airframe.
- Improved Yoke Design:We've eliminated cracking problems by distributing load stress across multiple parts.
- High-Impact Bumper Ring:Crack-resistant, 2-piece polymer ring protects both hook and airframe from the stresses of swinging loads.
- Nickel Plated Carbon Steel Load Beam:We've upgraded the load beam material from stainless steel to nickel plated carbon steel for greater durability. The new load beam is harder and resists wear and tear from frequent use for heavy loads.
- Power for Rotating Equipment:The 8-channel slip-ring supplies power to your suspended equipment.
- Optional Onboard Weighing System:Allows pilots to instantly know the cargo weight on the hook. Reduces the risk of overload airframe stress and helps the pilot make more informed aircraft loading decisions.
- TALON® MC Keeperless Hook:Our keeperless hook handles a wide variety of load ring sizes and styles while eliminating the possibility of losing a load that inadvertently gets past the keeper.