- Unit Weight
- 6 lb. (2.72 kg)
- Attach Bolt
- Include as part of overhaul
- Consult manual to see if TBO time applies
- Electrical Harness
- Do not include for overhaul
- Mechanical Cables
- Do not include for overhaul
TALON Big Mouth Cargo Hook Overhaul Service
Call to confirm availability
If you are unable to be without your Onboard Systems cargo hook for the duration of a normal overhaul, we maintain an overhaul exchange pool for select products. All of the equipment in our exchange pool has been meticulously restored to like-new condition by our factory technicians.
Just contact us to confirm current availability for your cargo hook, and then request an RMA to send us your equipment. When we receive it, we will send you an exchange pool replacement for the same price as our standard overhaul.
The exchange pool cargo hook will then be yours to keep and use; you will not receive your original equipment back. Instead, your cargo hook will be overhauled and added back into the exchange pool.
For tips on how to expedite this process, please refer to our article How to Streamline the Overhaul Process from our newsletter, The Hook.
NOTE: Service for P/N series 528-017-XXView Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Like-New Service:We disassemble, inspect, clean, lubricate, and reassemble your equipment, replacing all threaded fasteners, bearings, and bushing springs, as well as replacing any worn or corroded parts.
- Compliance with Outstanding Service Bulletins:As part of our overhaul process, we check your equipment and/or serial numbers for any outstanding service bulletins and bring it into compliance as needed.
- Refinishing & Re-anodizing:Damaged finishes and coatings on exposed parts are touched up or reapplied to protect your cargo hook from corrosion and wear.
- Non-destructive Inspection & Testing (NDT):Our NDT services include magnetic particle and penetrant inspection of structural and load bearing parts, such as the side plates, manual release lever, load beam assembly, solenoid cam, toggle, cam, cam roller pin, etc.
- Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP):These tests ensure that your overhauled cargo hook equipment is ready to safely resume external load work.
- Upgrade Program:We offer a number of trade-in and upgrade programs for both Onboard Systems and competitor equipment. If it's time to overhaul your equipment, you could save money with a trade-in or upgrade and enjoy the safety and operational advantages offered with Onboard's newer technologies.
- Exchange Pool:We maintain an overhaul Exchange Pool for select external loadwork equipment. Give us a call to confirm availability, get an RMA, and then send us your old equipment. When we receive it, we will immediately send you a like-new replacement from our Exchange Pool.
- Expedited Exchange Service:Those operators who simply cannot afford to be without their external loadwork equipment for even a short period of time may be interested in using our expedited Exchange Pool service. After receipt of payment, we will ship you a like-new replacement from our Exchange Pool. When you receive it, you put your old equipment in the box and send it back to us.