- 55 lb. (25 kg)
- Working Load Limit (WLL)
- 5,000 lb. (2,268 kg)
5,000 LB WLL Cargo Net
Since 1978, Barry cordage Ltd. has been manufacturing and distributing a wide range of industrial-grade, rope-related products and services. Barry’s fabrication standards meet or exceed strict industry norms and reflect their unique expertise and innovated solutions with textile applications.View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- High Wear Resistance:Made from large diameter rope for high wear resistance and heavy loads in rugged environments.
- Extension Lanyards:Three (3) extension lanyards with hoooks and one (1) with a pear ring.
- Strong & Durable:Made from knotless, high-tenacity co-polymer rope (15 cm/6" mesh size).
- Identified Center:For easy loading.
- Extended Shelf & Service Life:Recent product design update and extensive airworthiness analysis now allows for a combined shelf/service life of up to 10 years for products manufactured after February 1, 2020. For products manufactured before February 1, 2020, please refer to shelf and service life information on the product ID tag.
- Comes With:Permanent ID tag, Certificate of Compliance (COC), transport/storage bag, and user instructions manual.
- Ask Us About:Other available net sizes, configurations, and carry capacities.