- Unit Weight
- 39 lb. (17.7 kg)
- Working Load Limit (WLL)
- 5,000 lb. (2,268 kg)
5,000 LB WLL Octagonal Cargo Net
Since 1978, Barry cordage Ltd. has been manufacturing and distributing a wide range of industrial-grade, rope-related products and services. Barry’s fabrication standards meet or exceed strict industry norms and reflect their unique expertise and innovated solutions with textile applications.View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Transport Bag:Convenient transport bag with documentation pocket makes it easy to store and maintain your net.
- Reinforced Edging:Reinforced rope border and extension lanyards at each corner.
- Ask Us About:Other available net sizes, configurations, and carry capacities.
- Choice of Size & Shape:Square and octagonal nets are readily available in 12 ft.x12 ft., 16 ft.x16 ft., or 20 ft.x20 ft. sizes; other sizes are also available.
- Reinforced Center:Cargo net center is reinforced and has a marker for durability and facilitated loading.
- Polyurethane Coated:Provides UV and abrasion resistance.
- Strong & Light:Multiple material options allow you to select the right net for your mission.
- Comes With:Permanent ID tag, Certificate of Compliance (COC), transport/storage bag, and user instructions manual.
- Proof-loading:Proof-loaded to working load limit (WLL).
- Minimum 7:1 Safety Factor:Breaking strength is seven times the rated working load limit (WLL).