- Part Number
- Line Diameter
- 1/2 in. (12.7 mm)
- Working Load Limit (WLL)
- 4,500 lb. (2,041 kg)
- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS)
- 32,000 lb. (14,515 kg)
- Average Breaking Strength (ABS)
- 34,600 lb. (15,694 kg)
- Unit Weight
- 45 lb. (20.5 kg)
4,500 LB WLL Longline with Zipper Jacket
Product Number: DLL-200-4500-Z
Call to confirm availability
Since 1978, Barry cordage Ltd. has been manufacturing and distributing a wide range of industrial-grade, rope-related products and services. Barry’s fabrication standards meet or exceed strict industry norms and reflect their unique expertise and innovated solutions with textile applications.
NOTE: Line Diameter: 1/2 in. (12.7 mm)View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Wire Cable Alternative:12-strand, rotation-resistant rope made from lightweight UHMWPE (ultra high molecular weight polyethylene) fiber replaces unwieldy wire cable.
- Minimum 7:1 Safety Factor:Breaking strength is seven times the rated working load limit (WLL).
- Preloading:In-house preloading for low elongation.
- Protective End Covers:Zippered end covers provide abrasion resistance at both ends of the longline. Reflective cinch strap provides high visibility.
- Polyurethane Coated:Provides UV and abrasion resistance.
- Easy Maintenance Tracking:Comes with log sheet, ID Tag, certificate of compliance, and user manual.
- Compliances:Complies with DOI Aviation Management Section C–Exhibit: Helicopter Synthetic Longline Requirements.
- Convenient Transport Bag:Includes a transport bag with a documentation pocket.
- Also Available:Custom line lengths, longline jackets, electrical wire, and connectors.