- Part Number
- 34 lb. (15.4 kg)
- Line Diameter
- 1/2 in. (12.7 mm)
- Working Load Limit (WLL)
- 4,500 lb. (2,041 kg)
- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS)
- 32,000 lb. (14,515 kg)
- Average Breaking Strength (ABS)
- 34,600 lb. (15,694 kg)
4,500 LB WLL Longline with Hook & Loop Jacket (Superseded by P/N DLL-125-4500-Z)
Product Number: DLL-125-4500-V
This product has been superseded and is no longer being manufactured. For repairs, recertifications, and other service issues with previous purchases, please refer to the Barry Cordage website.
NOTE: Go to DLL-125-4500-ZView Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Wire Cable Alternative:12-strand, rotation-resistant rope made from lightweight UHMWPE (ultra high molecular weight polyethylene) fiber replaces unwieldy wire cable.
- Minimum 7:1 Safety Factor:Breaking strength is seven times the rated working load limit (WLL).
- Preloading:In-house preloading for low elongation.
- Protective End Covers:Zippered end covers provide abrasion resistance at both ends of the longline. Reflective cinch strap provides high visibility.
- Polyurethane Coated:Provides UV and abrasion resistance.
- Easy Maintenance Tracking:Comes with log sheet, ID Tag, certificate of compliance, and user manual.
- Convenient Transport Bag:Includes a transport bag with a documentation pocket.
- Compliances:Complies with DOI Aviation Management Section C–Exhibit: Helicopter Synthetic Longline Requirements.
- Also Available:Custom line lengths, longline jackets, electrical wire, and connectors.