- Part Number
- Unit Weight
- 29 lb. (13.2 kg)
- Working Load Limit (WLL)
- 8,300 lb. (3772.7 kg)
- Line Diameter
- 3/4 in. (19 mm)
8,300 LB WLL Longline (Wired)
Product Number: DLL-075-8300-Z
Call to confirm availability
Barry Cordage Ltd. manufactures a wide range of industrial-grade, rope-related products and services. Their helicopter longlines, cargo nets, and rigging products are state-of-the-art, resulting from nearly three decades of ongoing R&D from the design team at Barry in collaboration with operators around the world.
The Airworthiness Analyses on Barry products, performed to ensure safety, conformance and durability, surpass all of the relevant requirements and have set the highest standard in the industry. These longlines offer helicopter operators a lightweight, easy-handling, and reliable option for external load/underslung applications.
NOTE: Line Diameter: 3/4 in. (19 mm)View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Nylon Jacket with Zipper:Textured nylon fabric jacket protects the longline from abrasion, UV light degradation, and dirt. The zipper closure allows fast access to longline and electrical cable for inspection or replacement.
- Electrical Cable with Connectors:Standard electrical cable: 3C/14 SJTW/SJOOW 300V. Other gages, conductors, and multiple wire configurations available upon request. Male/Female connectors supplied; to be installed by end user.
- Protective End Covers:Provide abrasion resistance at both ends of the longline (top and bottom). Reflective cinch strap promotes high visibility.
- Extended Shelf & Service Life:Recent product design update and extensive airworthiness analysis now allows for a combined shelf/service life of up to 10 years for products manufactured after February 1, 2020. For products manufactured before February 1, 2020, please refer to shelf and service life information on the product ID tag.
- Compliances:Supported by Airworthiness Analysis to FAA CFR Title 14, Parts 27 & 29.
- Proof-loading:Proof-loaded to working load limit (WLL).
- Comes With:Permanent ID tag, Certificate of Compliance (COC), transport/storage bag, and user instructions manual.
- Optional Accessories:Contact us to request custom line lengths or hardware (such as a non-electric swivel hook for bottom end), weighted bottom end-covers (for increased load stability and velocity without load), or other accessories.