- Part Number
- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS)
- 21,500 lb. (9,752 kg)
- Unit Weight
- 9 lb. (4.1 kg)
- Working Load Limit (WLL)
- 2,450 lb. (1,113.6 kg)
- Line Diameter
- 7/16 in. (11 mm)
3,000 LB WLL Longline with Hook & Loop Jacket (Superseded by P/N DLL-025-3000-Z)
Product Number: DLL-025-3000-V
This product has been superseded and is no longer being manufactured. For repairs, recertifications, and other service issues with previous purchases, please refer to the Barry Cordage website.
NOTE: Go to DLL-025-3000-ZView Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Also Available:Custom line lengths, longline jackets, electrical wire, and connectors.
- Compliances:Complies with DOI Aviation Management Section C–Exhibit: Helicopter Synthetic Longline Requirements.
- Convenient Transport Bag:Includes a transport bag with a documentation pocket.
- Easy Maintenance:Bushings at all wear joints are easily overhauled or replaced in the field and provide extended product life.
- Minimum 7:1 Safety Factor:Breaking strength is seven times the rated working load limit (WLL).
- Polyurethane Coated:Provides UV and abrasion resistance.
- Preloading:In-house preloading for low elongation.
- Wire Cable Alternative:12-strand, rotation-resistant rope made from lightweight UHMWPE (ultra high molecular weight polyethylene) fiber replaces unwieldy wire cable.
- Protective End Covers:Zippered end covers provide abrasion resistance at both ends of the longline. Reflective cinch strap provides high visibility.